1. How long have you been in business?
41 years in various corporations and law firms in the St. Louis area (from Fortune 50 companies to being a sole proprietor).
2. No one likes to brag about their business, but if you HAD to what would it be?
I like helping people and educating them about their options. What I do allows me to accomplish this goal. I get to know my clients and their needs and we work together to find solutions.
3. What is your best piece of advice for new businesses with legal issues and preparing their taxes?
Hire a knowledgeable and responsible person who can explain things in an understandable way. You should have confidence in your advisor. Communication is the key.
4. What might someone be surprised to know about you?
I rode in the Little 500 bicycle race at Indiana University and we came in 23rd out of 33 teams. I was in the best shape in my life. Also that I have 4 daughters (meaning 4 weddings).
5. If you could work anywhere under the sun, where would you choose?
On my own, at 400 Chesterfield Center #400- I am very happy here. Convenient to my home and clients.
6. What would be your perfect day off?
Riding my bike on the Katy Trail or taking a long walk at Forest Park. I am a low maintenance person. A lot of good thinking comes during exercise.