AMG Corporate Offices and Creve Coeur Workspace are committed to providing professional services and office space to all businesses during this time of need. We have established an extreme level of cleanliness so that tenants, staff, and walk-in clients can feel safe and confident while working. Each conference room is thoroughly disinfected after each use. All surfaces and common areas are disinfected throughout the day to maintain a high standard of sanitation. We have posted signage in restrooms, breakrooms, and other areas to promote proper hygiene regarding hand washing.
Hand sanitizer is located at the front desk reception area. In addition, we have made sure that all staff members at both locations have a mask. We do have masks available at the front desk (supplies are limited but should be restocked soon).
We are proud to offer flexibility regarding scheduling, cancellations, witness requests, and tours. If you have a specific request, please reach out and let us know! We will be happy to accommodate. It is our goal to make sure that we maintain the health and safety of all staff, tenants, and walk-in clients.
What is your profession and why did you choose it?
Streaming services have become very popular, as we are all home more often. Listed below are the top ten streaming services available now. The descriptions are from each services website and not my own words.
1.*****STAFF PICK***** Netflix is a streaming service that offers a wide variety of award-winning TV shows, movies, anime, documentaries, and more on thousands of internet-connected devices. You can watch as much as you want, whenever you want without a single commercial – all for one low monthly price. There's always something new to discover and new TV shows and movies are added every week! Plans start at $8.99/month and you can watch from your smartTV, laptop, phone or tablet. www.netflix.com
2. HBO NOW is a stand-alone streaming service that gives you unlimited access to all of HBO's original series (every season, every episode), plus hit movies, documentaries, sports, and exclusive comedy specials. HBO NOW is available from many subscription providers for $14.99/month (plus applicable taxes). HBO NOW subscriptions auto-renew each month until you cancel your subscription. www.hbonow.com
3. Disney+ is the streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. A Disney+ subscription brings you the best stories in the world, all in one place. You can watch from Web Browser, Mobile Device, Apple TV, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Samsung Smart TV or Amazon Fire TV. All plans start with a 7-day free trial, then $6.99/month or $69.99/year. You can also bundle Disney+ with Hulu and ESPN for only $12.99/month. www.disneyplus.com
4. Hulu is a leading streaming service that offers some of the latest and greatest shows and movies that the entertainment industry has to offer. It’s kind of like cable, but better, because with Hulu you have plenty of choice and control over your TV time. You can customize your plan with different add-ons to make it truly a one-stop shop streaming service. Hulu offers an expansive streaming library and select features. www.hulu.com
5. Prime Video is a video streaming service available for Amazon Prime members. With an eligible Amazon Prime membership, you have access to thousands of Prime Video titles at no additional cost. Add-ons are also available for your favorite TV or cable experiences such as Starz and HBO. www.amazon.com
6. Sling TV was the first live TV streaming service -- appearing in February 2015 -- and while it spawned several competitors it's one of the cheapest, and the best, ways to cut the cable TV cord. If your main priority is saving money over cable, it should be the first such service to check out. This is live TV, just like a cable or satellite TV service, except it is streamed over the internet. Instead of a cable box, you connect a media streamer (like Roku or Apple TV) or game console, or just use the Sling TV app on your smart TV (or phone, tablet or computer) to watch. Sling offers two tiers, Blue and Orange, and if you're a sports fan then Sling Orange remains the cheapest way to watch live ESPN shows like SportsCenter. You can pay more to get additional channels or add extra storage to the cloud DVR, and if you care more about Fox Sports and NBC than ESPN, you can subscribe to Blue. Here's everything you need to know. www.sling.com
7. fuboTV is an online streaming service that lets you watch live TV without a cable subscription. It works over the internet, and you’ll need a compatible device to use it. Once you’re set up, you can watch live sports, news, TV shows and more from many of TV’s most popular networks. fuboTV is a paid service ($55/mo, 7-day free trial) that essentially acts as an alternative to cable TV. You don’t need a cable or satellite subscription to use fuboTV. All you need is a fuboTV subscription, reliable internet, and a compatible device (such as a streaming player, like a Roku or Apple TV). If you don’t want to buy a separate device, you can also use your computer or smartphone. Like with cable, you’ll be able to watch LIVE television on fuboTV. You’ll get a bundle of 80+ channels, all of which you can watch live. The programming on these channels is identical to the programming on cable TV. www.fubo.tv
8. Crackle TV is a completely free streaming service owned by Sony Pictures Entertainment Company. The service features movies, TV and original programming that rotate on a monthly basis. You can watch shows on Crackle on your computer, on your mobile device and on many smart TVs, set-top boxes and game consoles. You do not need to register an account to watch Crackle, but doing so opens up additional features including watch lists, a favorites list and a personal history list. www.crackle.com
9. AT&T TV Now, previously called DirecTV Now until August 2019, aims to replace your cable or satellite subscription. You’ll get a ton of channels and a very similar interface, complete with the sort of programming guide you’d see on your cable box. www.atttvnow.com
10. YouTube TV is a subscription streaming service that lets you watch live TV from major broadcast and popular cable networks. Enjoy local and national live sports, breaking news, and must-see shows the moment they air. Included: unlimited cloud DVR storage space so you can record your favorites, and stream them wherever you go. You also get six accounts per household, so share with your family members or roommates. The cost is $49.99/month with additional options for add-ons. www.youtube.com
Since 2020 started, it is hard to believe that our lives have changed so dramatically in just four short months. More people are now home all day and some have even taken on new roles in their families lives. It is important that through all of this transition, we must take time to take care of ourselves along with those that we love. Here are a few tips to help you work toward overall wellness while practicing social distancing.
While looking after your wellness, other things you might try to add joy in your life could be trying a new recipe, a new hobby, learn a new language, or learn about a new topic. Use this time to create new memories, as we are getting the family time many of us want and need.
“Little girls with dreams become women with a vision.”
Women. When you think of a woman, you probably have other words that immediately come to mind. Mother, wife, sister, or friend. Throughout the ages, societies and cultures have viewed women quite differently. There were matriarchal societies in the past, like the Nubian Warrior Queens who helped to fight for their empire, to the modern-day society of Mosuo, where women carry on their family names and elect one woman as head of the family to govern their villages in the southwestern region of China. Unfortunately, there are still some societies and countries where women are not viewed with equal values. Women around the world are still fighting for basic rights that other people take for granted such as free speech, the right to vote, and the right to own property. Despite the trials and persecution throughout history, women have risen up all over the world and demanded equal rights and fair treatment. If you don’t already, there’s another word you should probably start associating with women.
Did you know that women* own an estimated 10.4 million businesses and those businesses, in turn, employ around 13 million people? In addition, women-owned businesses use technology more, as a way to create a more flexible workplace. This allows for flexible schedules and worksites for their employees.
Are you looking to start your own business?
According to census data, women are dominating startups here in St. Louis more than any other metro area in the country. Women lead 45% of St. Louis based startups. That’s almost 3,000 companies, which generate a revenue of an estimated $150-500 million, employing almost 7,000 people. According to the data, Austin, Texas, who is in the second spot doesn’t even come close to St. Louis’s numbers. In Austin, women lead 33% of startups. Still an impressive number, but St. Louis women are definitely leading the charge into the future!
*with a least 50% or more ownership
As you are probably aware, the word work isn’t always associated with the words care-free or relaxing. Whether you’re sitting in front of a computer or strategizing with coworkers, your brain is probably running a mile a minute. Wondering if you sent that email. Making mental notes to check your voicemail. Hoping you remembered to turn off your coffee pot at home. It’s just something we’ve become accustomed to in our ever-growing, fast-paced world. However, even the most hardworking person needs to take breaks every now and then. Get out of the office and move around a little!
This is when you should take advantage of our breakroom!
Did you know that even a 15-minute break has amazing benefits? It’ll help your brain slow down, relax and recharge, which in turn can help increase productivity. Taking this time in the breakroom can also give you a chance to socialize with someone new!
We encourage everyone to use and enjoy the breakroom. Below are some guidelines to make sure everyone is utilizing and enjoying the communal breakroom at AMG Corporate Offices and Creve Coeur Workspace!
Hey tenants! Take a break from your office, grab a glass of wine or a brew, and network with your fellow tenants!
Be sure to RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are excited to see you there!
January 1st can feel like a great starting point, one that mentally prepares us for change. 2020 is here and what are we going to do with it? Well, if you are one of those that set a resolution for better health, check out these tips that will jump-start your year in a healthy way!
We all know that stress can alter our health and well-being. Did you know that stress causes immune systems to be less tolerant against antigens? It also increases your heart rate and causes high blood pressure over time. What can be done to manage stress better? Some of the things you can do are practice mindful breathing, exercise more often, dedicate a bit more time to yourself, make sure your diet is balanced, etc! Make it a point this year to manage stress better!
Superfoods are low in sodium, fat, and processed sugars. It’s important for our bodies to receive proper nutrition and to do that we have to consume a variety of superfoods that are nutrient-dense with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, Omegas, etc! There is so much information on the internet regarding superfoods but here are a few: Green Tea – High in Antioxidants. Research shows that it lowers blood pressure and cholesterol. Quinoa – High in Protein and nutrient dense. Broccoli – Packed with Vitamins A, C, Folic Acid, and the cancer-fighting agent, Sulforaphane!
Washing your hands often, especially before eating or touching your face, will increase your immunity against the flu, colds, and other viruses! Don’t forget to wash handles, doorknobs, your smartphone, office phone, and other common areas that get touched often!
Looking for something fun and different to do this winter? A new attraction is opening in downtown St. Louis and we are excited to share the details with you!
St. Louis Union Station Aquarium will be opening in December of 2019!
They will have six galleries that feature a variety of fish from around the world.
Confluence - features fish from Missouri and Mississippi rivers.
Global Rivers - has fish from South America, Africa and Southeast Asia.
Changing Rivers-is an interactive gallery teaching you about how dams, erosion and human water use change the rivers.
Oceans Shore- fish from where the rivers meet the ocean. Also interactive you can feed the stingrays and sharks.
Shark Cannon- their largest aquarium that is 250,000 gallons and has over 80 sharks and schools of fish.
Deep Oceans- the last gallery that uses technology to see unique deep-sea creatures.
They offer interactions with the animals and a behind the scenes tour for an additional fee.
Looking for more fun? They also have attractions near Union Station including the giant Ferris wheel overlooking St. Louis, a Carousel, Grand Hall 3D light show, a fire and light show, mini golf course, rope course, mirror maze and a Polar Express train ride. You can also host events there for corporate events, weddings and birthdays.
Want to grab a bite to eat? There is five places to eat and they even serve alcohol! The Train Shed, St. Louis Union Station Soda Fountain, 1894 Cafe, Laundry’s Seafood and the Beverage Car.
So go on down and have some fun this winter!
Location: 201 S 18th St
St. Louis, MO 63103
Hours: Sunday – Thursday 10am to 6pm
Friday - Saturday 10am to 9pm.
Tickets: Adult $25
Child (3-12) $18
For more information check out their website! https://www.stlouisaquarium.com/