Do you want to hold conferences with people in remote locations while still being able to see one another? If being able to actually see the people you are talking to is an important part of your conferencing experience, video conferencing may be a solution you are looking for.
Video conferencing gives you access to the world, putting you in direct contact with clients and colleagues across the nation and around the world.
WHAT IS A VIDEO CONFERENCE?
A video conference is a communications technology that integrates video and voice to connect remote users with each other. Users see and hear each other in real-time, allowing natural conversations not possible with voice-only technology. This interactive audio/visual medium provides face-to-face meetings without the expense of travel.
There are video conferencing services that will let you use their facilities in order to complete your meeting to reduce paying the costly expenses associated with travel. These facilities are set up with the proper furniture and equipment in order to ensure a productive meeting.
WHY USE VIDEO CONFERENCING?
- Sometimes you need to meet face-to-face with employees, customers or prospects, but due to time and budget constraints, an on-site visit isn't possible.
- Video conferencing makes it easy to connect with people anywhere in the world so your interview or company-wide announcement feels more personal.
- You can put a face to a name and voice and really get your message across the way you intend it.
- Enjoy personalized face-to-face meetings without the need to travel.
- Optimize time and money resources.
- Expedite decision making.
- In today's fast-moving, global economy, project teams, partners and colleagues are distributed around the world. But the telephone and email are not enough. Frequent face-to-face meetings and meaningful dialog are vital for success, but travel is expensive and time consuming.
- In today's fast paces marketplace, video conferencing services accomplish two primary goals of any business; to save time and ultimately money.
- By eliminating geographical restrictions, businesses who take advantage of video conferencing services are able to improvise and improve their operations at the drop of a hat.
- Allows management, employees, contractors and even clients to conduct simultaneous communication and collaboration on time sensitive projects.
- Video conference services give any business the added edge of effectively communicating and collaborating with numerous selected business associates and clients simultaneously.
- In addition to increasing productivity and communication, video conferencing provides tangible savings in time that previously spent idle in airports and hotels, not to mention the expenses of airline tickets and room accommodations.
- You can conduct several meetings in one day instead of traveling to attend just one.
- You can express your ideas clearly with slides and other visual aids
- Videotape your conference for future viewing
- Improve quality of life by minimizing your need to travel
- Video conferencing facilities are available on a pay-as-you-use basis when you need it.
- Personnel on-site will look after every detail and arrangement of your video conferencing event as well as provide technical support throughout your conference.
- A professional business environment ensures a productive meeting
APPLICATIONS FOR VIDEO CONFERENCING
On Line Meetings
- Present Power Point Slides
- Share applications all with the same impact and results as in-person meetings
- Allows collaboration
- Allows everyone to see what you're talking about.
- Deliver personalized sales presentations for customers
- Conduct regularly scheduled meetings with sales force
- Keep your sales team informed about your latest products by showcasing your products to conference attendees
- Launch new products
- Conduct sales forecast and budget meetings.
- Provide certification programs, with all the effectiveness of a live presentation.
- Conduct Sales Meetings
- Refresher courses
- Sales Techniques
- Product Information Training
- Train users on new operation systems and application software.
- Use as an avenue to continue university education. Enable your workforce to enroll in classes and participate via videoconferencing.
- Conduct focus groups and bring products to customers more quickly, and with greater impact.
- Share up-to-the-minute human resources and benefits information to employees, wherever they may be.
- Able to hold meetings in a consistent manner on regular schedules.
- Present evidence to court nationally and internationally
- Conduct depositions
- Training and education
- Recruitment and hiring
Video Conference Rooms
Conference Room - available to our AMG office clients or
on an hourly rental basis
||Attractive multi-media conference room
for computer presentations
||Full range of presentation equipment
||Smart Board and In-Room
||LCD and easels available
||Catering services available